Differentiate Through Seamless, Intelligent Omnichannel Order Management and Fulfillment
In an age of ever-escalating customer expectations, your omnichannel capabilities are critical to your success. You strive to give customers exactly what they want, where and when they want it – and you want to do so profitably. We can help with both.
We help companies make order management and fulfillment a differentiator by enabling them to:
- Deliver the seamless omnichannel order and fulfillment experiences customers expect
- Provide flexible fulfillment options including ship-from-store, buy online and pick up in store, and more
- Keep their order promise and deliver the perfect order every time
- Differentiate through value-added services
- Improve inventory utilization with end-to-end visibility across the entire fulfillment network (DCs, Stores, Suppliers, Drop-Shippers, Manufacturers and OEM, In-transit)
- Automate returns and exchanges
- Fulfill from anywhere and orchestrate complex orders more efficiently across your entire fulfillment network
- Leverage the store effectively in their omnichannel strategy
- Extend omnichannel to the call/contact center
- Leverage Cognitive and AI technology to quickly adapt fulfillment processes, optimize sourcing decisions and improve profitability
Our Order Management and Omnichannel Commerce Solutions
Through our partnership with IBM, we deliver, support and optimize these solutions for order management and fulfillment.
Order Management and Fulfillment Solutions
|Enables large and mid-market organizations to orchestrate and optimize complex order fulfillment processes across their network of customers, partners and suppliers. Extended capabilities and modules of this solution include:|
|Advanced analytics and insights to meet customers’ omnichannel expectations and reduce total order fulfillment costs.|
|Learn about our implementation, management, support, and optimization Services for IBM Sterling OMS|
|Our OMS Support Services will help you achieve the extensive benefits of the IBM Sterling OMS Solution while significantly reducing the burden on your company’s internal resources.|
|Reduce the time, effort, and cost involved in Sterling Order Management testing, while helping to reduce errors across order management and fulfillment processes.|
In addition, we assist with related IBM solutions including:
Provides a powerful online customer interaction platform for seamless cross-channel commerce and rich, differentiated customer experiences.
|Extensive cloud-based commerce solution enables you to enhance your customer shopping experience and quickly go to market with a cloud-based solution.|
|Enables the configuration of complex products, helps you manage pricing scenarios and automates the quoting process across multiple channels.|
Supply Chain Management Solutions
|Cognitive technology for a transparent, intelligent and predictive supply chain.|
|Connectivity to automate B2B document exchanges and AI-powered visibility into B2B transaction lifecycle.|
|Achieve real-time visibility and insights while reducing risk.|
Your Partner for IBM Order Management Solutions
By working with the skilled and experienced consulting and implementation team at Lightwell, your business can get the most from these solutions, while improving time-to-benefit, total cost of ownership, and return on investment.
- Real world business expertise in order management, order fulfillment and supply chain solutions
- Best practices gained from numerous implementations with some of the world’s most complex supply chains
- Superior project management so that deadlines are met and within budget
- Technical experts who understand the offerings and can best configure the software for your business needs
- Optimal return on investment for your project
>> Learn more about our consulting services for OMS and omnichannel commerce.
Contact us today to discuss your omnichannel commerce and supply chain management needs, or learn more about overcoming the challenges via the white paper below.