Enabling Seamless Omnichannel Order Experiences
Your customers want and need multiple touch points to your business, including your sales team, retail storefront, e-commerce website, call centers, or perhaps even strategic channel partners.
They expect your company to know their shopping preferences and history—regardless of channel or touch point—and you must be able to use that information to engage them in a personalized and relevant manner.
Customers expect to be able to build and configure products and services the way they want them, with the right pricing and discounts. They want seamless shopping experiences across all channels, and want to know when their order will be delivered before they buy.
Once they submit their order, they expect flawless order management and fulfillment, including:
- An immediate order confirmation
- Locating the inventory across multiple locations to fulfill each line item of an order in an optimal manner
- Shipping complete orders at the right time, with the right carrier, at the best price
- Scheduling and coordinating related services
- Receiving real-time updates on their mobile devices
- The ability to return a product easily via their preferred method
All along, you must present a consistent image and experience across all channels to your customers, ensure the right levels of inventory, while ensuring that stores, warehouses, distributors, shippers and other partners are completely synchronized.
Barriers to Omnichannel Commerce Success
However, many companies lack the real-time inventory visibility across channels needed to deliver on the “buy anywhere, get anywhere” omnichannel promise. Typically, they must contend with:
- Disjointed order management capabilities that make it difficult to manage and fulfill orders efficiently
- Siloed and redundant data resulting from poor integration between systems
- Poorly synchronized inventory and customer data across customer-facing systems
These omnichannel commerce challenges lead to customer frustration, brand dissatisfaction, inefficiency, and rising costs.
However, companies can overcome this with solutions that address all of these complex needs and challenges, along with assistance from an experienced commerce partner. We can help.
Our Order Management and Omnichannl Commerce Solutions
Order Management and Fulfillment Solutions
|Enables large and mid-market organizations to orchestrate and optimize complex order fulfillment processes across their network of customers, partners and suppliers. Extended capabilities and modules of this solution include:|
|Advanced analytics and insights to meet customers’ omnichannel expectations and reduce total order fulfillment costs.|
|A suite of pre-built capabilities and value-added services that streamline the implementation, reduce the cost of ownership, and improve the ROI of the IBM Sterling Order Management solution|
|Reduce the time, effort, and cost involved in Sterling Order Management testing, while helping to reduce errors across order management and fulfillment processes.|
Provides a powerful online customer interaction platform for seamless cross-channel commerce and rich, differentiated customer experiences.
|Extensive cloud-based commerce solution enables you to enhance your customer shopping experience and quickly go to market with a cloud-based solution.|
|Enables the configuration of complex products, helps you manage pricing scenarios and automates the quoting process across multiple channels.|
Supply Chain Management Solutions
|Cognitive technology for a transparent, intelligent and predictive supply chain.|
|Connectivity to automate B2B document exchanges and AI-powered visibility into B2B transaction lifecycle.|
|Achieve real-time visibility and insights while reducing risk.|
Your Partner for IBM Order Management Solutions
By working with the skilled and experienced consulting and implementation team at Lightwell, your business can get the most from these solutions, while improving time-to-benefit, total cost of ownership, and return on investment.
- Real world business expertise in order management, order fulfillment and supply chain solutions
- Best practices gained from numerous implementations with some of the world’s most complex supply chains
- Superior project management so that deadlines are met and within budget
- Technical experts who understand the offerings and can best configure the software for your business needs
- Optimal return on investment for your project
Learn more about our consulting services for omnichannel commerce and supply chain management.
Contact us today to discuss your omnichannel commerce and supply chain management needs, or learn more about overcoming the challenges via the white paper below.