Helping You Get the Most from IBM Sterling Control Center
The IBM Sterling Control Center solution is an industry-leading product that gives businesses completely visibility and management for their file transfer system.
Whether your file transfer services span time zones, different business units, thousands of trading partners or a combination of all – the IBM Sterling Control Center product can help your business to monitor and manage file transfers securely and effectively. We’ll help you achieve these benefits quickly and cost-effectively, while helping you get the most from its capabilities.
A Full Range of Sterling Control Center Consulting Services
As an IBM Premier Partner, a full service reseller and experienced consulting partner, Lightwell can assist you with all aspects of the IBM Sterling Control Center software. Included in our range of IT consulting services are the following:
- Assessment of business requirements aligned with the Control Center solution so that your expectations are achieved
- Configuration of the Sterling Control Center Console, helping you achieve visibility across the enterprise with the ability to drill down to specific areas or processes
- Configuration of the Control Center Monitoring Service, so that alerts and updates are sent to the appropriate groups for response, problem interrogation and resolution
- Configuration of the Control Center Rules Engine based on your unique business rules and processes
- Audit and compliance services such as reviewing file transfer events, license key management, security settings, and setting up user accounts and data visibility groups
- Setting up reports including activity and throughput, error analysis, transaction validation with configuring the interface to other major reporting tools
- Complete Sterling Control Center implementation project management from end-to-end, or for a focused portion of the implementation
Your Managed File Transfer Solution Partner for the Long Term
We have a team of highly skilled technical professionals who have performed hundreds of successful IBM solution implementations, and provide consulting services for IBM Sterling Control Center.
Our team can provide your business a solid configuration that suits your business expectations and aligns with your business goals. In addition, we can compare industry best practices to your processes and make recommendations or use as benchmarks.
Lightwell seeks to be your long term partner. We can assist you in fine-tuning your IBM Sterling Control Center solution when business dictates changes, and can provide performance tuning and optimization as desired.
As part of the long term relationship, we’ll be there to ensure your business realizes the solution’s optimal benefits while minimizing total cost of ownership. Contact Lightwell today to learn more.