Consulting Services to Help You Get the Most from IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG)
Lightwell’s consultants can help you achieve the full benefits of IBM Sterling File Gateway.
By combining our managed file transfer consulting expertise with the IBM Sterling File Gateway solution, your business will gain complete visibility and control over file transfer activity, rapidly respond to onboarding requests, and support growth in file transfer volume without sacrificing performance.
Our IBM Sterling File Gateway Consulting Services
As an IBM Premier Partner with over twelve years of experience with IBM Sterling solutions, Lightwell provides expert consulting resources to design, deploy, support, and optimize the IBM Sterling File Gateway solution. Our consultants provide a variety of SFG services, including:
- Developing a customized implementation plan that is tailored to your specific business needs
- SFG procurement assistance
- SFG installation and configuration of development, test/QA, production and disaster recovery instances
- Migration from Sterling Connect:Enterprise and other file transfer solutions
- Building a sound integration strategy that seamlessly and reliably connects your back office systems and trading partners
- Configuration of protocols such as FTP/S, S/FTP, HTTP/S, EDIINT AS2, and IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus
- Integration with the following supporting applications: SMTP Email, Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator database server, and more
- Setting up multiple encryption standards such as PGP, S/MIME and others
- File gateway and control center integration
- Loading or updating profiles
- Improving file transfer processes
- Development of a secure access strategy and plan for trading partners to initiate or schedule uploads and downloads
- Trading partner setup, communications and testing
- Custom reports and customization of built-in reports
- Post-production support, were we supplement your existing business support resources, or provide full first-tier support services
- Performance optimization and health checks
- Knowledge transfer and training
Your Partner for IBM SFG Services
We’re committed to our customers’ success and provide services to assist you every step of the way. Our consultants will work with you to choose the right product mix, ensure a smooth and timely deployment and keep your costs in check.
If you’re considering a managed file transfer solution like Sterling File Gateway, turn to Lightwell for expert guidance and assistance before, during and after your solution implementation. Contact Lightwell to learn more.