Strategy, Implementation and Optimization Service for the MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform
Since 1998, we have helped many companies improve integration and connectivity, reduce complexity, automate processes, and gain greater visibility.
By leveraging MuleSoft’s capabilities, we’re able to take these benefits to a whole new level and enable our customers to achieve so much more.
- Assess your integration needs
- Develop a plan and optimal approach for integration and digital transformation
- Provide guidance on best practices and avoiding pitfalls
- Design a scalable, future-ready architecture
- Determine whether a cloud, on-premise or hybrid solution is right for you
- Help you acquire the MuleSoft solution
- Implement the solution with a focus on rapid time-to-value
- Integrate with systems inside and outside your enterprise
- Develop and optimize business processes
- Apply new capabilities to your broader initiatives including B2B, supply chain, and omnichannel
- Develop new APIs and user interfaces
- Provide change management services to ensure rapid adoption
- Provide support services post-implementation
- Uncover and execute on opportunities for improvement
MuleSoft and Lightwell: Creating Value Together
While the possibilities of API-led connectivity are virtually endless, here are just a few examples of how Lightwell and Mulesoft create value for organizations.
- B2B Integration and Supply Chain: Modernizing B2B and EDI while supporting the legacy technologies on which the business and supply chain rely. This enables a more agile, responsive, real-time, and competitive supply chain.
- Omnichannel Commerce: Improving connections between systems, enabling new and old and new systems to coexist, and delivering consistent information. Companies can accelerate their omnichannel strategy, deliver seamless experiences across channels, meet customers’ increasing expectations and demands, and gain competitive advantages.
- Customer Service and Experience: Leveraging APIs to connect all data, applications, and endpoints, gaining a single view of customer information and providing customers access to real-time information and updates. Organizations can deliver better customer experiences and improve customer satisfaction.
- Mobile: Enabling mobile access to back-end systems for customers, partners, suppliers, and employees. This increases efficiency, productivity, and satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Internet of Things (IoT): Connecting, integrating, securing, managing, and orchestrating IoT devices. Organizations can innovate faster while reducing cost, risk, and complexity.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics: Integrating and accessing numerous data resources for reporting and analysis. Managers across the enterprise can gain real-time, actionable insights from more data sources than ever before.
- Cloud and Hybrid Cloud: Unlocking legacy systems and connecting them with cloud applications. Organizations can respond to changing needs and requirements faster.
- Digital Transformation: Assisting companies throughout their omnichannel journey. Lightwell and Mulesoft enable them to innovate faster, increase efficiency, deliver better experiences, and outpace the competition.
Contact us to learn more and discuss your needs and initiatives in these areas. Our team will be happy to assist you in achieving your goals, no matter where you are in your digital transformation journey.