Our Experienced Consultants Will Help You Get the Most from Gentran
When it comes to electronic data interchange (EDI) and data translation solutions, IBM Sterling Gentran® is arguably the most well-known solution with the best reputation on the market. Numerous companies have found that the IBM Sterling Gentran product provides the best capabilities and attributes with the benefit of scalability and lower total cost of ownership.
Consider leveraging the services of an experienced and knowledgeable partner to achieve the greatest benefits from your Gentran implementation. We have over 1000 successful IBM Sterling implementations under our belts, and have Gentran knowledge from our consultants to our senior management team.
With Lightwell as your Gentran EDI consulting services provider, you’ll benefit from extensive technical skills as well as industry and business process knowledge to optimize the solution for your business demands.
Our Comprehensive Gentran EDI Consulting Services
An IBM Gold Partner with over a decade of experience with IBM Sterling solutions, Lightwell provides expert resources to design, deploy, support, and optimize the IBM Sterling Gentran solution.
We begin a project with a discussion on your EDI operations, your translation needs, and your trading partner community. We conduct a comprehensive design and planning session to align technology capabilities with your business process improvement goals.
We’ll discuss capacity planning and future growth expectations, and discuss pros and cons of a phased transition or “big bang” implementation approach.
Leveraging a nationwide network of experienced EDI professionals–including EDI administrators, EDI business analysts, EDI project managers, EDI mappers, and more–we offer a wide range of Gentran consulting services including:
- EDI solution upgrades and migrations to Gentran from other translation platforms
- EDI system specifications and architecture planning including hardware, network, database and software selections
- Gentran solution architecture, design and planning
- Setup of communications protocols
- Value added network scripting, connectivity an communications
- Gentran software procurement
- Project planning and management of all key milestones and timelines
- Data mapping and migration along with updates to any new standards or formats
- Gentran system implementation, configuration and deployment services
- Communication and coordination with trading partners
- Gentran performance optimization services and health checks
- System troubleshooting, monitoring and diagnostics
- Detailed documentation and training for users and support personnel
- Post-production evaluation and discussions including key performance metrics and reporting
- Ongoing Gentran support services
- Gentran training and knowledge transfer
- Managed EDI services and EDI outsourcing for Gentran
Your End-to-End Gentran Consulting Partner
Lightwell can provide you a customized Gentran service and support plan that will meet your goals, timelines, and budget requirements. With our vast industry knowledge, technical skills, and skilled project management capabilities, you can be confident that your implementation or upgrade will go very smoothly and successfully. Contact Lightwell today to discuss your needs.
Lightwell serves and support companies in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.