To compete in today’s rapidly evolving logistics marketplace, Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) and Third Party Logistics companies (3PLs) must strive to increase performance, speed and efficiency while meeting or exceeding customer demands.
Our B2B integration solutions and services help logistics companies address the operational requirements of a complex supply chain, optimize their B2B customer and supplier interactions, and help them achieve their business objectives.
We offer a proven, enterprise-grade suite of services and solutions that enable companies to:
- Connect with all of their B2B customers and suppliers, building and simplifying communications—regardless of size, geography or technical sophistication
- Streamline and automate transactions, files, and business processes
- Integrate customer and supplier information with internal systems
- Simplify trading partner onboarding and management processes
- Satisfy the standards requirements of the many industries they support
- Reduce complexity of systems required to support B2B and supply chain processes
- Gain end-to-end, real-time operational and business visibility
- Gain actionable insights for improving collaboration and decision-making
As an IBM Platinum Business Partner, we have assisted many large and mid-sized logistics companies with their B2B integration initiatives.