Cloud B2B Integration Services
Today, organizations are trying to achieve unprecedented levels of B2B integration and collaboration while supporting a growing number of trading partners and transactions, numerous legacy systems, and complex business processes.
At the same time, they’re faced with a scarcity of B2B integration experts, tighter budgets and a staff that is working beyond capacity.
For many, a compelling solution for these challenges is to move B2B integration and file transfers to the cloud. And through our partnership with IBM, we can provide you a comprehensive Integration-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution, including efficient provisioning, infrastructure, business process management, support, and reporting. This solution offers greater business value at a lower TCO than is typically available from an in-house managed solution.
With our cloud-based B2B integration and collaboration services, we can manage part or all of your B2B integration and EDI infrastructure, enabling you to:
- Reduce the TCO of your B2B operations
- Increase the reliability and performance of your B2B operations
- Improve onboarding and management of your trading partners, resulting in improved satisfaction
B2B Integration and File Transfer Cloud Services Through our Partnership with IBM
- B2B Integration Cloud Services – We provide end-to-end, comprehensive services and support for the IBM Sterling B2B Integrator solution
- B2B Integration Managed Services from Lightwell – We offer four levels of B2B integration managed services, from staffing to comprehensive management of your B2B integration solution
- IBM Supply Chain Business Network – Connectivity to automate B2B document exchanges and AI-powered visibility into B2B transaction lifecycles
- IBM B2B Collaboration Network – A value-added network that helps you overcome the barriers of incompatible systems and standards to help you do business with virtually anyone, anywhere.