A Robust and Scalable B2B Integration Solution
Security-rich and user-friendly, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Basic is an enterprise-quality B2B integration solution that is optimized for mid-market and growing organizations.
The solution enables agile B2B process integration through orchestration, transformation and secure routing between internal systems and diverse partner communities.
B2B Integrator Basic integrates with Sterling B2B Collaboration Network, WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX), WebSphere MQ and Message Broker. It also provides a strategic foundation for the IBM Sterling B2B Integrator “Standard” edition capabilities including Sterling File Gateway, e-invoicing and more. Its capabilities include the following:
- Support for a large number of the most common communication standards, protocols, data formats and files including:
- s/FTP/s Client
- Web Services
- AS1 and AS2
- Any-to-any (A-2-A) data mapping and translation capabilities, including the top most common protocols like X12, Edifact, Database, Flat File, XML, Tradacoms, SAP iDoc, CII, VDA, Cobol Copybook, GUSI, RND, SPEC2000. This enables B2B and EDI with all business partners and customers, despite disparate standards.
- Industry-leading security features, including:
- Role-based access and permissions
- Custom password policy features
- Encryption of documents and data both in transit and at rest
- Perimeter security services with additional protection available with IBM Sterling Secure Proxy
- Automated trading partner onboarding and business community management. B2B Integrator Basic offers comprehensive on-boarding using templates and Wizards that increase automation of trading partner on-boarding and reduce manual errors and inefficiencies with web-based partner tracking. This speeds up the trading partner setup processes while reducing onboarding time for new trading partners by up to 75%.
- Streamlined multi-enterprise process workflow. Definition, creation, and visibility of workflows are managed by the visual workflow modeler for faster and more reliable prototyping of process models for business. This provides reliable and consistent end-to-end process that improves customer service.
- Available as a service (SaaS) or hosted offering. We offer a B2B Integrator Basic managed services solution that’s customized for your needs.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Basic Benefits
- Accelerates growth and productivity
- Allows for better and faster decision making
- Makes it easier for customers to do business with you
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Minimizes total cost of ownership
And as your business grows and needs become more complex—including mailboxing and file-centric processing—it allows for a smooth migration to the IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Standard and Enterprise editions, without starting over on a brand new solution.
Why Lightwell for your B2B integration partner?
As a premier-level IBM reseller and services provider, we can deliver the IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Basic solution from end-to-end, including:
- Assessing your organization’s unique B2B integration requirements
- Assisting in hardware and software selection and procurement
- Architecting and implementing the ideal integration solution
- Simplifying solution implementation and enhancing capabilities with proven tools and frameworks
- Onboarding and supporting current and future trading partners
- Providing onshore technical EDI and B2B integration support
- Providing a range of B2B managed services when you need them
- And more
For more information on IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Basic and our other solutions, consulting services, and B2B managed services, please contact Lightwell today.