Why Improve Your Business Architecture?
Business architecture (BA) is a growing competency in the marketplace, with firms such as Gartner emphasizing the benefits to enterprises that adopt and embrace the practice.
The reason is that many companies continue to struggle with:
- Lack of a clear and actionable business strategy
- Lack of vision as to the processes needed to support the strategy
- The complexity of information sources and quality
Sound familiar? If so, you’re not alone, and Business Architecture consulting can be very helpful.
Business architecture (BA) improves business performance in the areas above by guiding business change. BA activities include creating deliverables that guide people, process, and organizational change in response to disruptive forces—and toward desired business outcomes.
Our Experience, Innovation, and Practical Approach
Our business architects have decades of experience helping companies across industries turn business strategies into executable projects and improve business performance.
They leverage a variety and a combination of techniques, tools, and practices to develop deliverables that address our clients’ critical business and IT objectives.
Our experience, approach, and practical application enable us to continually refine our methods and tools so that our clients see quick results.
We have extensive expertise applying our toolbox of techniques in these areas:
- Aligning your strategy to your investments
- Creating a feasible plan that is actionable
- Ensuring your execution team is set up for success
- Moving beyond IT alignment and ensuring that IT is integrated into the rest of the business
- Using Business Architecture and facilitated workshops to establish and nurture relationships
Business Process Management
- Creating and maintaining a process framework that helps your entire organization understand how they fit
- Defining and improving the efficiency of your organization
- Using your preferred process method (BPM, LSS, Agile Playbook, SAP Blueprinting, etc.)
Organizational Development and Change
- Ensuring that your people have the tools, preparation, and motivation to ensure your change is a success.
- Leveraging our requirements factory as a supercharged way to get to your requirements done in record time
- Bringing your requirements competency to the next level and helping you achieve your objectives. Our requirements methods are tightly integrated to smart design, meaning your efforts are immediately effective.
Helping you choose the right vendor for your software solutions. Lightwell has methods for both user-facing and infrastructure software vendor selection. Our methods will help you make an objective, effective decision for all stakeholders.
Connect With Us
Our team is here to help with your business architecture needs. Contact Lightwell today and we’ll put you in touch with the right individual to assist you.