We provide a comprehensive range of data management services that include design, architecture, integration, Extract-Transform-Load (ETL), management, and optimization.
Although we are tool agnostic in our approach, we have expertise in a wide variety of data management tools, including Informatica, IBM, and Ab Initio. Our services include:
- Data Management
- Data Integration
- Data Warehouse / ETL
- Master Data Management
- Data Governance and Quality Management
- Metadata Management
- Managed Data Services
Learn more via the links above, or continue reading below.
We offer a full range of consulting services to support your efforts across the entire data management lifecycle. Working closely with you as your trusted partner, our team can help you overcome your data management challenges and build and execute an optimal, customized data management strategy. We’ll help you gain control over your data and reduce the chaos and complexity.
Learn more about our Data Management Consulting Services >
Many companies have an assortment of disconnected systems and data repositories that have resulted from mergers and acquisitions. In addition, most companies have separate systems to manage a variety of functions across the organization—such as marketing, CRM, ERP—and different systems to support a single function or process. Most of these systems are operating in silos, and house a wide variety of data formats that aren’t compatible with one another. We’ll help you address the integration challenges that result from this, and combine and standardize data in your desired format, where you want it.
Data Warehouse / ETL
We’ll help you access, manage, and transform your data through a wide variety of data warehousing services, including:
- Data Warehouse Design – We’ll design a high-performance, scalable data warehouse solution to meet your specific requirements
- EDGE Metadata Repository and ETL Accelerator – We created EDGE to help companies accelerate the process of developing sound data warehouse solutions. Used in conjunction with leading ETL tools and relational database management systems, EDGE helps to shorten development timelines and ensure consistent, proven, and high-quality ETL code.
- Data Acquisition – We can enable you to extract data from a variety of sources
- Data Organization – We’ll help you aggregate, group, and organize your data
- Data Profiling – We’ll examine your data—determining its structure, content, and relationships—and help determine the best way to organize, manage, and transform it
- Data Cleansing and Validation – We’ll identify and fix data that is incomplete, inaccurate, invalid, misspelled, or inconsistent. We’ll suppress invalid data, and ensure that your data is clean and free of free of errors, duplicates, misspellings, and anomalies that can wreak havoc on your processes.
- Data Transformation – We’ll help you transform data from multiple systems into your desired format and destination.
- Data Modeling – We’ll provide comprehensive data modeling services—from conceptualization to data model execution—to meet your company’s specific requirements. Our data modeling approach is based on best practices, well-defined standards, and proven techniques. We’ll help you model data in a consistent, reliable, and predictable way while providing the flexibility you need to adapt to change.
- Data Warehouse Optimization – We’ll identify and address data warehouse performance issues while helping you determine and address what should be done to optimize performance going forward.
Master Data Management
We’ll assist you with Master Data Management (MDM) initiatives, including strategy and planning, tool selection, solution implementation, integration, migration, process re-engineering, management, and more.
Data Governance and Quality Management
We’ll monitor the quality of your data, and help you fix and prevent errors on an ongoing basis. This helps you lower cost, reduce legal and compliance risk, and improve the effectiveness and accuracy of business intelligence and analytics.
Also part of our governance and quality-focused services, we’ll monitor and manage your metadata to ensure information can be properly accessed, integrated, maintained, and analyzed.
Managed Data Services
We can monitor and manage your data on a continuous basis as an extension of your team. We can provide any or all of the services you to optimize your data management function.