The Importance of Managed File Transfer
One of the core functions of any B2B system is its file transfer capabilities. At one time many businesses considered file transfers more of an administrative task and allowed a lax approach to the systems that could transfer files with varying rules and processes.
Today, most businesses understand how important a managed file transfer (MFT) system is for their B2B operations. The data movement is too important and too sensitive to be left open for loosely managed processes, potential theft or corruption.
Services to Optimize your MFT Investment
Lightwell offers a full range of Managed File Transfer (MFT) consulting services and solutions to enable, secure, and optimize your file transfer management processes.
We provide services and support for the IBM Sterling Managed File Transfer solutions portfolio including:
Among our menu of MFT consulting services are:
- Software evaluation and selection assistance
- Comprehensive assessment of your existing processes and technical needs
- Design and planning to match your technical solution to your business goals
- Creation of an MFT solution architecture
- Procurement of the MFT solution from through our partnership with IBM
- Identification of issues relating to efficiency, performance, quality or security
- Recommendations on resolving issues with pros/cons analysis
- Assistance with prioritization and implementation
- Upgrade and migration services from other file transfer solutions
- Ongoing support and monitoring to ensure business needs are continuously met
Lightwell works within the boundaries of your business strategy, aligning the MFT consulting initiative with business goals and objectives. As part of our MFT services, we’ll provide guidance on industry best practices, success criteria, as well as new technology and security solutions to assist you in achieving your goals.
Minimizing Risk and Optimizing Benefits of MFT
In today’s world, there are far too many risks when it comes to B2B transactions and data. Whether the risk is related to data integrity, system failure, are a security breach that could wipe out files or corrupt databases, it is critical that the interactions between B2B systems are kept safely guarded.
With the help of Lightwell, you can reduce your risk and gain optimal benefits from your managed file transfer systems. By working with us, you’ll gain insight from a team with decades of industry experience and extensive technical expertise. Contact us today to learn more.