Ensuring a Successful B2B Integration Software Implementation
Lightwell provides an array of B2B integration software implementation services for new installations, configuration changes, and system upgrades.
We have completed hundreds of successful implementations across the IBM Sterling B2B integration solutions portfolio, including implementations of IBM Sterling Gentran, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, IBM Transformation Extender (ITX) and the IBM Sterling Managed File Transfer solutions.
Our implementation services can be tailored to your specific business needs and consists of many options:
- Deployment planning and preparation
- Communications and coordination with key stakeholders
- Software procurement, installation, and setup
- Workflow analysis and process change recommendations
- Trading partner setup, communications, and coordination
- Data backup and restoration
- Disaster recovery planning and failover testing
- Mapping, map migration, and data transformation services
- Testing, including file transfer, system integration, and system communications/network testing
- System troubleshooting, monitoring, and diagnostics
- Stabilization and post-deployment support
- On-shore/near-shore development services
Beyond the solution implementation, we provide a range of services to enhance the ongoing success of your project, including:
- Product training for end-users
- Technical training for administrators
- Knowledge transfer for support operations, support desk setup, documentation, and ramp-up
- Dashboard/Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics configuration, monitoring, and reporting
- Performance optimization and health checks
Implementation Consultants with Extensive B2B Integration Solution Expertise
Whether your B2B integration solution is part of a large global enterprise operation or a small- to medium-sized one, you’ll gain distinct advantages by partnering with Lightwell.
Our B2B integration consultants offer decades of experience in EDI and B2B integration systems from a variety of industries.
The knowledge and skill we bring to your implementation project will reduce the risk of problems and add value to the implementation. You’ll benefit from the knowledge and best practices gained through hundreds of successful B2B solution implementations. We partner with industry-leading vendors that complement our delivery strengths. Learn more >>
In addition, our team can help you meet your tight deployment deadlines. We can scale to meet your business demands while still keeping your total cost of ownership well within expectations.