Red Hat Partner
Lightwell can help you acquire, implement, and support the Openshift and Ansible solutions, and provides EA, App Dev, and DevOps consulting services to accelerate the benefits.
Bringing open source to the enterprise.
Whether for the data center, hybrid cloud, big data, or other use cases, companies need flexible, reliable, and cost-effective solutions. Red Hat has a proven track record of delivering on this demand. They’re the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions and offer a broad portfolio of products and services to help enterprises meet today’s requirements.
IT leaders around the world rely on Red Hat, as they provide technologies and services to more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Red Hat takes a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies – leveraging the benefits of rapid innovation and collaboration in the community, while ensuring the stability and reliability of an enterprise lifecycle and technical support.
Expert services to help you get
the most from Red Hat.
As a Red Hat Partner, Lightwell can resell, implement, and support Red Hat solutions, helping companies accelerate the benefits of solutions like Openshift and Ansible.
Our Enterprise Architecture team can help you uncover opportunities to improve your business through modernization, integration, and cloud transformation and help you develop a plan to optimize your processes and technologies.
Red Hat Solution Spotlight
- Red Hat Openshift
- Red Hat Ansible Automation
Red Hat Openshift
To keep pace with rapidly-changing demands and expectations, companies must have applications that quickly evolve to meet their needs. They must be portable, scalable, secure, and easy to manage. And to deliver new applications quickly, or to containerize and migrate their current applications to the cloud, companies must have a trusted platform they can build upon.
Red Hat OpenShift is the leading enterprise Kubernetes platform: a security-focused, consistent foundation to deliver applications anywhere, with full-stack automated operations and streamlined developer workflows. With Red Hat OpenShift, companies can innovate faster, gain competitive advantages, and address continually rising customer expectations.
Red Hat OpenShift includes everything needed for hybrid cloud, enterprise container, and Kubernetes development and deployments. It includes an enterprise-grade Linux operating system, container runtime, networking, monitoring, container registry, authentication, and authorization solutions. These components are tested together for unified operations on a complete Kubernetes platform spanning every cloud.
It offers automated installation, upgrades, and lifecycle management for every part of your container stack—the operating system, Kubernetes and cluster services, applications, and persistent data storage. The result is a more secure, always up-to-date Kubernetes application platform, without the headaches of manual and serial upgrades or downtime.
Key benefits of Openshift include:
- An integrated platform including container host, Kubernetes, and application lifecycle management using your choice of infrastructure
- Greater value from operations and development teams throughout the application life
- Faster application development cycles and more frequent software deployments with simpler installations and upgrades
- Lower IT operations costs and application portability across hybrid cloud and multi-cloud footprints
Red Hat Ansible Automation
Red Hat Ansible Automation is a powerful tool for the orchestration of enterprise environments. Thousands of companies around the world use Ansible to automate IT tasks across operating systems, servers, clouds, networks, and more. This includes tasks such as configuration management, provisioning, workflow orchestration, application deployment, and lifecycle management.
Ansible features automation, scheduling, and clustering that helps organizations scale more securely without adding staff or expensive appliances. It enables companies to:
- Manage multiple environments. Simultaneously manage multiple diverse environments across the globe from a single dashboard. One person can manage multiple systems or deploy applications to various environments.
- Maintain security and permissions. Ansible creates necessary separation and isolation of users and resources. So, the operations team and a team of developers working on a subset of services can both safely use Ansible Tower to work only on the systems in the environments to which they have access.
- Empower teams. Ansible provides disparate teams a centralized environment for automation. Groups can share playbooks and workflows across numerous teams, all while maintaining a clear separation. It scales operations to meet the needs of administrators, developers, network engineers, and other IT teams, as well as line of business teams.
Helping you accelerate results and achieve your goals.
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you get the most from your Red Hat investment.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and explore what we can accomplish together.