IBM Sterling Secure File Transfer
Securely share and track mission-critical data movement in the cloud, hybrid cloud or on-premises
Discover how to monitor and control secure file transfer effectively.
Meet today’s demands for increased security, visibility, reliability, and trust
File transfers continue to grow.
Every company exchanges files – whether internally between systems or externally with customers and trading partners. Studies indicate that about 55 percent of system integration is achieved through file transfer.
And today’s hyper-connected, fast-paced marketplace is driving hyper-growth in the size and volume of files being transferred.
While file transfer is an essential capability, many companies are still using homegrown or outdated systems that hamper their business growth.
But many companies struggle with:
- Insufficient file transfer security standards and protocols, leading to difficulty passing compliance audits
- Excessive manual efforts required to manage and maintain the code
- Lack of visibility, monitoring, and governance of their MFT environment
- Poor customer service and the inability to support trading partner requirements around file transfers
Skills and knowledge gaps persist.
Many are facing skills and knowledge gaps as a result of shifts in the workforce. This makes it challenging to maintain the assortment of MFT point solutions, custom applications, and integrations. And business users expect simple, modern interfaces to support their workflows – not complex applications heavily reliant on specific IT skills.
All of these increased demands come at a time of unprecedented cyber threats. Not only is heightened security more critical than ever, but with tighter security policies and increased compliance requirements – companies need better governance over file exchanges as well.
To thrive in this environment, you must have the security and governance capabilities to protect your business and build trust with your customers and business partners. You must also remove barriers to modernization by seamlessly linking data movement between your on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and cloud environments.
A unified, secure file transfer platform
IBM Sterling Secure File Transfer provides battle-tested security that secures files at rest and in transit to comply with regulations and safeguard their data. With IBM Secure File Transfer, companies can:
- Secure files at rest and in transit to comply with regulations and safeguard your data
- Proactively mitigate risk through end-to-end visibility and governance
- Increase user engagement and confidence by driving out complexity
Secure files at rest and in transit to comply with regulations and safeguard your data
- Battle-tested security keeps your most sensitive data safe with a never-been-breached proprietary protocol
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements with cybersecurity standards that are trusted by the largest financial institutions in the world
- Simplify security compliance with centralized administration
Proactively mitigate risk through end-to-end visibility and governance
- Deepen end-to-end visibility with a centralized dashboard that provides early alerts so your staff can respond more quickly to issues and outages
- Bridge the gap between disparate MFT solutions with a single system of record
- Empower business continuity with an always-on 24x7x365 architecture
Increase user engagement and confidence by driving out complexity
- Provide an intuitive and approachable experience for every user across their organizations
- Reduce manual intervention with failed file transfers through automated operations
- Onboard partners quickly with one-step configuration and encryption setup
- Meet all their customization needs with application programming interfaces (APIs) that allow for easy integration
End-to-end secure file transfer consulting services
Turn to Lightwell for expert guidance and consulting before, during, and after your Secure File Transfer solution implementation. We’re an IBM Platinum Business Partner that has decades of experience with the IBM Sterling Managed File Transfer solutions.
Regardless of the size of your operation, we can help you design, deploy, manage, and support the optimal secure file transfer solution for you through our comprehensive, end-to-end Managed File Transfer Consulting Services. We’ll work with you to ensure a smooth and timely deployment and accelerate ROI. We’re committed to our customers’ success and provide services to assist you every step of the way.
Spark some new ideas.
Take the Next Step
Take the next step to improving security, visibility, and trust. Contact us today to discuss your needs and discover how we can help.