Reduce implementation time and costs, and accelerate the ROI of the IBM Sterling Order Management System
Accelerate the ROI of your Order Management System
Companies leveraging IBM Sterling Order Management have overcome omnichannel order management complexities to achieve significant benefits, including increased fill rates and inventory turns, reduced markdowns, and increased customer loyalty and profit margins.
To make the capabilities and benefits of this leading solution more accessible and affordable to mid-market and growing companies, we developed the Lightwell OMS solution.
Lightwell OMS is a suite of pre-built capabilities and value-added services that streamline the implementation, reduce cost of ownership, and improve the ROI of the IBM Sterling Order Management solution.
It leverages Lightwell’s years of OMS experience and deep expertise to provide a comprehensive, best-in-class order management solution from start to finish.
A Complete OMS Solution – Simplified
Lightwell OMS includes:
- Design, installation, configuration, and deployment services for IBM Sterling Order Management
- A suite of pre-built components for orders, customers, inventory and more
- Pre-built integrations to third party systems including Cybersource, Avalara, Vertex, and PayPal
- Pre-built interfaces to WMS, financials, ERP, PIM, and more
- Pre-built data loads, master data loads and updates
- A testing framework with a comprehensive library of regression tests
- Dashboards to help you understand and communicate critical business KPIs
Lightwell OMS Benefits
Together with the expertise of our team, Lightwell OMS delivers the following benefits and more:
- Accelerates implementation time for the IBM Sterling Order Management solution by 50-70%
- Simplifies integration with other critical retail systems
- Ensures best practices are followed with standardized components and processes
- Enables greater visibility into customizations and extensions
- Reduces testing time and ensures your system will run smoothly across many scenarios and conditions
- Minimizes risks related to errors and customizations
- Provides powerful insight quickly about customers, orders, processes and inventory, extending the benefits of your solution to the rest of the enterprise
- Enables you to scale with your order volume and business growth
Let’s Get Started
Contact us today to discuss your needs and challenges and explore how our order management solutions and services can help your company.