Enterprise Architecture Services
Our Enterprise Architects help companies navigate the chaos, improve performance, and achieve their visions. Learn how our team and proven processes can help.
Optimizing technology to reduce complexity, increase agility, and improve performance
Your company’s Enterprise Architecture is critical to achieving your company’s vision.
Today’s demands require an architecture that is highly scalable, agile, flexible, and cloud-ready.
Whether you could use some expertise for fine-tuning your current architecture, or you need assistance with a complete overhaul, we’re here to help.
Our team of experienced Enterprise Architects, strategists, designers, and builders help companies navigate the chaos, improve performance, and achieve their visions.
Our team works with stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business strategy
Leveraging expertise in both business and IT, our team works with stakeholders across the organization—ranging from C-level executives and departmental managers, to IT staff and subject matter experts—to gain a deep understanding of business strategy, processes, goals, and visions.
They create alignment and effectiveness by building linkages between your business and the technical delivery team. And they’re highly effective at doing this as a result of their unique blend of Enterprise Architecture and Integration expertise, along with taking a practical approach to Business Architecture, Information Architecture, Application Architecture, and Infrastructure Architecture.
How Our Team Can Help
Our Enterprise Architecture Team can help you:
Create a holistic view of your information assets, systems, data, and processes
Identify and expose information assets needed to meet business objectives
Break down silos wherever possible
Find ways to reduce the complexity across systems and processes
Define the systems, tools, and processes required to achieve company goals
Check out some of our Enterprise Architecture Success Stories
Our Proven EA Operating Model
Leveraging decades of Enterprise Architecture experience, our team has developed an EA Operating model to sift through all the complexity and help you build a program that’s right for your organization.
It allows you to leverage a building block approach that can be implemented one block at a time or many blocks at a time.
Our proven model is comprised of assets that cover Enterprise Architecture:
- Team and Entity Models
- Capability Framework
- Business Relationship Model
By leveraging our EA Operating model, we help mitigate complexity so you can get fast business results. It’s a great approach for companies that are new to EA, have an EA program that isn’t meeting expectations, or those that are looking to improve the success of their transformation initiatives.
How advanced are your current EA capabilities?
Our Enterprise Architects
They ensure that the business, applications, data, and systems are aligned with technology and governance strategies, policies, and standards.
They put plans in place to make sure the overall architecture is maintained in a cohesive manner, and that security and quality concerns are properly addressed.
Furthermore, they help to inform a range of business improvement activities by interpreting, using, and applying information contained within the IT architecture.
Through multiple models, they can show how current and future needs will be met, and help to future-proof the business as much as possible.
The Benefits of Effective Enterprise Architecture
The benefits of leveraging our Enterprise Architecture Consulting Services include:
Greater visibility into technology across the business
Increased agility and efficiency
Improved alignment between business and IT
A stronger foundation for innovation
Enterprise Architecture Services
Our Enterprise Architecture Consultants can assist your organization through a variety of services, including:
- Planning and Strategy
- Implementation and Management
- Governance and Operations
- Optimization and Support
Planning and Strategy
- Engaging with various stakeholders and leaders across the organization to derive requirements
- Performing an in-depth Enterprise Architecture Assessment, helping to develop an EA Roadmap
- Recommending enterprise architecture strategies, processes, tools, standards, and methodologies
- Researching and identifying solutions to meet technical requirements and business needs
- Providing guidance on leveraging IT to transform business operations and gain competitive advantages
Implementation and Management
- Assisting in the design, development, and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
- Creating, managing, leveraging, and maintaining technology architecture models to reflect business strategies and goals
- Implementing and directing technology architecture activities
Governance and Operations
- Ensuring new models and processes adhere to standards and meet requirements
- Identifying ways to improve IT capabilities to support future goals
- Identifying risks and analyzing the potential impact on the enterprise and on achieving objectives
- Identifying ways to reduce costs and inefficiencies across the business and IT
Optimization and Support
- Sharing best practices and lessons learned
- Motivating and inspiring others across the organization to adopt and capitalize on new technologies
Enterprise Architecture Skills and Experience
Our Enterprise Architecture Consultants have experience across a variety of areas, including:
- IT Strategy and Governance
- IT Quality Management
- IT Infrastructure Design and Planning
- Business Analysis
- IT Project Management
- IT Risk Management
- IT Financial management
- Systems Architecture
- System Design
- Software Development
- IT and Data Security
- IT Operations
Connect With Us
Our team is here to help with your enterprise architecture needs. Contact Lightwell today and we’ll put you in touch with the right individual to assist you.