IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
Connect your B2B partners and processes with a powerful, secure, and scalable B2B gateway.
Is it time to modernize your B2B Integration capabilities? Find out.
Automate and consolidate all of your B2B processes
Dismantle barriers to progress and open up continuous lines of communication. Abandon slow traditional processes to gain the benefits of high-velocity information exchange.
With modern B2B Integration solutions, you can connect seamlessly with your partners today and create a strong foundation for your future.
A comprehensive, high-performance B2B gateway
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator is a high-speed, high-volume, and secure B2B collaboration engine – an engine that accelerates every partner transaction and establishes more productive, promising collaborative relationships.
This powerful B2B gateway can help you connect and integrate all of your complex B2B and EDI processes across your partner community. It enables you to connect quickly and transact seamlessly with your business partners – regardless of their size, geography, or chosen technologies. It supports data transformation and a wide variety of communication protocols and has powerful security built-in to protect your networks and data.
As your business grows, the platform will scale with you, giving you the advantages of cost efficiency and reliable, always-on availability. Additionally, you’ll gain the ability to monitor and manage activities in real-time, so you and your partners are aware of anomalies and can take immediate steps to address them.
Improve your partner relationships and maximize your existing investments in technology. Collaborate with our experienced B2B integration consultants to implement the IBM Sterling B2B Integrator gateway and open your doors to a world of possibilities.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator eliminates the fog of outdated approaches
Traditional methods of conducting B2B exchanges are no longer viable. In today’s fast-paced and complex business world, your partners and customers demand real-time transparency, security, and control.
Unfortunately, due to the complexity and breadth of their partner ecosystems, many organizations still struggle with legacy EDI systems and B2B processes that have long outlived their usefulness. These are just some of the issues that professionals like yourself tell us that they’re trying to overcome:
Your ecosystem of partners is expanding and becoming more complex, and many of these new partners are situated around the world, using a patchwork of antiquated systems.
You’re dealing with an increased volume of larger size files delivered through multiple integration gateways.
Mergers and acquisitions
necessitate the integration of diverse B2B platforms.
You’re at risk of a data breach because your security systems haven’t kept pace with current threats.
To reduce operational costs, IT budgets are being decreased despite the high cost of maintaining legacy systems.
Increasingly stringent regulations and standards are constantly changing, and non-compliance could mean audits, fines, and loss of business.
Your LOB personnel and partners don’t have direct access and visibility into transactions, so they inundate you with status inquiries.
When a problem occurs through a failed transaction, it may be discovered too late to avoid supply chain issues further down the road.
You aren’t able to scale easily because your hardware is no longer supported or is unable to meet growth requirements.
As you continue to operate in this highly connected global economy, and the volume of your partners and connections continues to grow, you’ll need to eliminate the fog of traditional B2B and EDI approaches. Move up and move forward. IBM Sterling B2B Integrator provides you a powerful, proven high-performance solution that scales to your needs – efficiently, cost-effectively. Your company, users, and business partners will thank you.
It’s more than a B2B integration platform.
It’s a conduit to continuous B2B collaboration.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator is a centralized integration platform that enhances productivity and empowers partners with fast, frictionless performance. Explore some of its features and capabilities below.
- A single, centralized gateway
- Seamless connectivity
- Intuitive, user-friendly tools
- Rapid, simplified onboarding
- Enhanced visibility and control
- Extensive security
- Increased accuracy and reliability
- Improved governance and compliance
- Proactive alerts and actionable insights
- Increased cost-efficiency
- Increased flexibility and scalability
- Always-on, High Availability
- RESTful APIs
- Certified containers
- Consolidate and integrate B2B/EDI processes across your partner communities on a single platform.
- Process file-based transfers and document-based use cases in any format, any protocol, any size.
- Replace multiple, disparate systems with a single, sophisticated platform.
- Integrate and leverage existing IT systems better to meet new business needs.
- Connect and collaborate with all your company’s trading partners — regardless of their size, geography, or preferred technologies.
- Get out-of-the-box support for most communication protocols, including web services, S/FTP/S client and server, HTTP/S, SMTP, Applicability Statement (AS1-AS4), RosettaNet, WebDAV, and Zengin TCP/IP, plus SSL, SSH, and others.
- Leverage prebuilt adapters that enable you to integrate quickly with virtually any partner application, including enterprise resource planning (ERP) and messaging systems.
- Conduct transactions in real time.
- Implement frictionless, automated processes that accelerate transactions.
- Easily communicate and collaborate with any partner, anywhere, any time.
- Never say “no” to an onboarding request
- Graphical business process modeler and mapping tools simplify management.
- Flexible configuration options and out-of-the-box process templates.
- Facilitate faster and more reliable design, deployment, and execution of collaborative business processes
- Design and apply your own processes and best practices
- Easily connect to your complex network of business partners (including smaller, less sophisticated partners) using the protocols and formats they prefer.
- Leveraging existing partner data and out-of-the-box onboarding templates, standardizing the onboarding process.
- Simplify and centralize onboarding with complementary tools like B2B Framework and Partner Engagement Manager that enable easier partner management
- Improve accuracy with partner change management and tracking capabilities.
- Support fast, continuing supply chain expansion to reach new market segments and pursue growth opportunities with partners of all sizes.
- Effectively monitor and manage relationships and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Speed entry into new markets and sales channels.
- Achieve end-to-end visibility of processes, files, and transactions.
- Provides event management, reporting, and auditing that can be integrated with external tools
- Use centralized controls to manage access by business users or roles.
- Dashboard displays process status relevant to the business user or business role.
- Track trading partner performance with centralized dashboards and proactive alerts.
- Identify and fix exceptions and bottlenecks before they escalate.
- Get the actionable visibility that IT and LOB stakeholders need to move faster, with confidence.
- Resolve process disruptions before they become larger supply chain problems.
- Enables you to extend real-time activity and status information to system administrators and partners
- Know where transactions went off track and how to fix it going forward.
- Apply the best security practices and standards to your B2B exchanges.
- Leverage comprehensive data security capabilities and support security-rich Internet communications protocols, such as Secure FTP (SFTP), HTTPS, Secure Shell (SSH), AS2, and AS3.
- Leverage distributed data centers and near real-time replication.
- Rely on efficient disaster resilience and recovery that avoids data duplication.
- Comprehensive data security capabilities with encryption, user administration, and security-rich perimeter network traversal, including an external LDAP authentication
- Encrypt data-at-rest or in-motion.
- Reduce the risk of fines and penalties.
- Protect sensitive customer information and address growing privacy concerns.
- Spare customers and partners the negative impact of security breaches and outages.
- Easily address compliance requirements.
- Automate error-prone manual business processes and integrate process silos within and between enterprises.
- Support up to 10 million business transactions per day by automating and consolidating on a single B2B platform.
- Leverage an intuitive business process modeler and robust execution engine to facilitate faster, more accurate, and more reliable execution of B2B processes.
- Reduce costs and eliminate errors.
- Improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Easily convert data from one format to another while complying with industry standards.
- Benefit from industry experience and proven methods in security, availability, and visibility.
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance that could result in fines and lost business.
- Leverage the wealth of B2B data being processed to drive insights.
- Monitor and report on performance and compliance with SLAs.
- Use alerts and insights to help resolve process disruptions before they become larger problems.
- Make better-informed decisions based on reliable, real-time insights.
- Improve relationships by monitoring issues and improving collaboration.
- Reduce supply chain costs by automating B2B processes across enterprises.
- Reduce partner management costs by shifting administrative duties and status queries from IT to LOB users and partners.
- Reduce the time to start generating revenue from a partner relationship.
- Eliminate 20 – 50% of the processing costs associated with exchanging paper-based documents with partners.
- Lower Capex, Opex, and Administrative costs by reducing hardware footprint and resources.
- Leverage existing investments to deliver a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Implement a modern architecture that provides a more flexible, cost-effective infrastructure and scales on-demand.
- Adopt a hybrid cloud environment to preserve existing IT investments and enable new technologies like AI, blockchain, and IoT.
- Embrace open technologies to avoid vendor lock-in and retain flexibility today and into the future.
- Leverage existing systems and get full value from your IT investments.
- Provide the speed, accuracy, and visibility you need today while you lay a powerful foundation for the future.
- Give your partners always on 24x7/365 processing with IBM Sterling Global Mailbox.
- Achieve disruption resiliency and disaster recovery in near real-time.
- Achieve high-availability operations and redundancy with near-zero downtime.
- Increase trust and improve satisfaction.
- Avoid costly downtime.
- An expanded library of industry-standard RESTful APIs.
- Designed for use with technologies such as blockchain.
- Enables you to create private APIs to share with partners.
- Enable seamless, flexible integration with existing and emerging technologies.
- Improves agility, flexibility, and velocity of integration.
- Quickly deploy software in a repeatable, container-based model.
- Run applications on-premises, private, public, and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Leverage built-in, standardized best-of-breed tools, visualization, and a graphical interface to simplify application deployment, monitoring, logging, and security.
- Accelerate hybrid cloud deployment and simplify migration to the cloud.
- Simplify installation, configuration, and management.
IBM provides the world-class B2B Integrator solution. Lightwell B2B Integration consultants provide the expertise to help you get the most from it.
Our consultants have been working with Sterling B2B solutions for over 20 years and have assisted our customers through all of its name variations, including Sterling Integrator, SI, Gentran Integration Suite, GIS, and B2B Integrator.
Through our comprehensive B2B Integration services, we help our customers select, deploy, manage, and optimize these solutions to help achieve their full benefits. We also help them implement best practices, optimize processes, gain better insights, and empower their users and partner communities. The collaborative relationships we help them build with their supply chain give them definitive competitive advantages and differentiates their organizations.
We have also developed innovative solutions to simplify and complement B2B Integrator:
Lightwell B2B Visibility PortalProtect your company, improve operations, and generate competitive advantages by understanding and responding quickly to transactional issues. Lightwell B2B Visibility Portal provides unprecedented visibility into transactions, operations, and supply chain, empowering business users to mitigate problems themselves without engaging IT.
Lightwell B2B FrameworkLightwell’s renowned Framework for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator can reduce implementation time and costs by up to 70%. It also enables greater control, visibility, and insight across B2B and Integrator and other IBM solutions, including IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Sterling Transformation Extender, and IBM App Connect.
Learn more about how our combined solutions will help you establish a strong, collaborative partner ecosystem.
IBM Sterling B2B Integration Solutions
Lightwell B2B Integration Services and Innovations
Take the next step in your journey with IBM Sterling solutions.
Learn about additional solutions and services from Lightwell and IBM that can help you improve your overall business performance and seize competitive advantage.
Choose the ideal B2B integration solutions for your industry.
Many IBM Sterling B2B integration solutions are specialized for the unique needs of various business sectors, ensuring that standards are met for privacy, security, and other important areas related to business transactions and transmissions:
Let’s Get Started
Don’t wait. Learn more about how we can help leverage IBM Sterling B2B Integrator to connect, collaborate, and automate.
Contact us today to discuss the specific needs of your B2B partner community and to learn how we can help you establish positive, productive, and profitable partnerships.