Women for Economic and Leadership Development (WELD) To Honor Twelve “Women You Should Know”
Michelle Abreu, Chairman and President, Recognized as one of the 2010 Honorees
Columbus, OH – October 19, 2009 – WELD, central Ohio’s premier women’s professional economic and leadership development organization, will again honor twelve outstanding women leaders during the WELD “Women You Should Know” 2010 Calendar Honoree Reception to be held at the Battelle Memorial Institute on November 4, 2009.
The “Women You Should Know” calendar concept was developed six years ago to annually highlight women doing extraordinary work in our community and raising the visibility of our community’s female leaders. These leaders were nominated by their professional peers based upon their exceptional leadership skills within their respective fields.
The 2010 honorees include (in alphabetical order):
- Michelle Abreu – Chairman and President, Oxford Consulting Group Inc.
- Donna Alvarado – President, Aguila International
- Lisa Ashby – Senior Vice President/ General Manager, Scientific Products, Cardinal Health
- Gail Baker – Executive Director, Central Ohio Restaurant Association
- Bev Bethge – Founder/ Chief Creative Officer, Ologie, LLC
- Darci Congrove – Partner, GBQ Partners, LLC
- Mary Laird Duchi – Vice President, Operations and Systems Services, Battelle
- Dawn Tyler Lee – Assistant Vice President, Community Relations, The Ohio State University
- Pei-Chen Jane Lee – President and CEO, UNICON International
- Karen Jefferson Morrison – President, OhioHealth Foundation
- Susan Rector – Partner, Schottenstein Zox & Dunn Co., LPA
- Michelle Heritage Ward – President and CEO, St. Vincent Family Centers
Read Full Release