Company’s second website focuses on small business technology topics, resources and solutions.
Westerville, Ohio (PRWEB) August 06, 2012 Oxford Consulting Group, a leading information technology (IT) services, staffing and solutions provider, announced that it has launched a new website focused on the needs of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) at http://www.oxford-itservices.com.
This user-friendly and informative site was developed to complement the Oxford Consulting Group main website at https://www.lightwellinc.com, which was re-launched earlier this year. The new site enables visitors to gain a comprehensive understanding of IT services available to them, while providing an industry-leading resource for small business technology information.
“Information technology has become a critical part of running and growing a small business; yet many small businesses lack the bandwidth, expertise or resources to effectively manage or leverage IT,” says Lori Angalich, vice president of marketing at Oxford Consulting Group.
“Through our new site we wanted to make information technology topics more interesting and approachable for the small business leader, and help them better understand the potential benefits—and pitfalls—of various technologies at their companies. At the same time, we wanted to take the confusion and mystery out of partnering for IT services, and show how managing IT can be easy, personalized, and budget-friendly by working with Oxford,” adds Angalich.
Throughout the site, viewers can learn about a wide range of IT services for SMBs, including:
- IT audits – a proactive service for identifying problems and improvement opportunities
- CIO and IT Director outsourcing services – senior-level IT professional assistance with IT strategy, planning and budgeting
- PC, laptop and mobile device services and support – virus and malware removal, hardware selection assistance, ongoing support, and performance optimization
- Network and server management and support – from network design and setup to ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Cloud computing consulting – guidance and assistance for migrating applications and infrastructure to the cloud
- Customized technology training and education
In addition, website visitors can learn about small business technology topics and best practices through a series of resources, including eBooks, videos, articles, and webinars.
“Small business leaders need and deserve personalized service from a trusted partner—one who understands their business needs and goals, and can help them leverage technology to get there,” said Michelle Kerr, president of Oxford Consulting Group. “Oxford is that partner, and we’re committed to providing all of our clients personalized, high-quality IT services—whether our client has five employees or fifteen thousand. We’re excited about the launch of this new website, as we believe it better communicates our dedication to the success of our small business clients,” continued Kerr.
For more information about Oxford Consulting Group’s IT Services offerings for small businesses, visit http://www.oxford-itservices.com.