The May 11-13th IBM Amplify conference will be host to over 2800 industry leaders, executives and practitioners in B2B commerce and omni-channel commerce, omni-channel fulfillment, marketing, merchandising, and customer analytics.
Lightwell will be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable team of executives including:
- Adam Heeter, Lightwell CEO
- Chad Hooker, Lightwell’s VP of Supply Chain and Commerce Solutions
- Alora Chistiakoff, industry expert and Lightwell’s Director, Commerce Services
- Lori Angalich, VP of Marketing
- Chris Halvorson, VP of B2B and Commerce Solutions
The team offers decades of combined experience in e-commerce, omni-channel, order management and fulfillment, analytics, and other related technologies.
They’ll be available at the Lightwell exhibit to discuss a variety of topics including:
- Omni-channel strategy
- E-commerce and order management platforms
- Fulfillment options including buy online/pick up in store, ship from store
- Returns management
- Inventory visibility
We hope you can join us at the conference! For more information, please visit http://www-01.ibm.com/software/events/amplify/