B2B and EDI Modernization
Deep expertise and innovative solutions to transform B2B integration into a strategic advantage.
While a dynamic business environment is driving change, new B2B technologies are accelerating innovation.
To succeed and thrive in today’s rapidly changing environment, organizations need to be prepared to revise, reshape, and reinvent themselves in many ways. They need to seek innovation, seize it, and sustain it to help ensure a successful future.
That’s why forward-thinking companies are modernizing their B2B integration capabilities as a critical part of their digital transformation initiatives. They recognize how critical B2B Integration to their success now and in the future, and view B2B Modernization as imperative. Many challenges and changes are driving this, including:
- Growing complexity
- Growth in transaction volume
- A dynamic B2B ecosystem
- The need for greater visibility
- Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
- AI, Machine Learning, and Analytics
The typical B2B organization now manages:
- 250+ suppliers, partners, and customers and growing
- 2 - 5 business processes
- 10 different data formats
- 11 B2B protocols
59% of companies surveyed indicate that they onboard new trading partners weekly.
Companies must connect with a growing volume and variety of partners, customers, and suppliers worldwide.
- Only 54% of organizations claim to have full visibility into their supply chain.
- 57% of organizations believe they need to increase visibility within their organization.
Cloud adoption has become a competitive necessity, and B2B technologies must be cloud-ready.
Companies must leverage these advanced technologies in their B2B operations to remain competitive and improve performance.
Expertise and solutions to ensure a successful B2B Modernization journey
We’re passionate about modern technology, and implement innovative tools and techniques that help our clients drive exceptional business and technical results.
And that’s why so many trailblazers depend upon us to help them modernize, transform, and optimize their B2B integration and supply chain capabilities.
- Easily connect and integrate with every partner
- Reduce the complexity of a fast-changing B2B ecosystem
- Gain extensive visibility into file transfers and B2B processes
- Reduce unplanned outages with greater reliability
- Ensure high-quality data and avoid the frustration of errors
- Gain agility and scalability to adapt quickly to change and accelerate speed to market
- Harness the power of the cloud to achieve optimal flexibility
- Reduce risk and ensure compliance
- Strengthen partnerships and turn them into more collaborative relationships
- Take the time and trouble out of trading partner onboarding and management.
- Reduce costs and get more from current resources
Learn more about the benefits of modernizing B2B Integration
Take hold of the future of your organization. And share that future with the business partners who both serve and depend upon you every day. Read on to explore the benefits of B2B modernization, and discover how we can help you achieve your goals.
Build a brighter future for your business.
It’s time to take your digital strategy to the next level. Let’s start the conversation.