Optimize Data and Insights
Overcome data complexity and unleash the value of your data with our comprehensive knowledge, experience, tools, and best practices.
Data is everywhere…but are you making the most of it?
As the growth rate of data continues to skyrocket, there’s no shortage of data for your organization to leverage. However, if your organization is like most, you struggle to make the most of this valuable resource.
With so much data volume and variety, and so many data systems and repositories – effective management is a real challenge. Connecting all of the right pieces and processes in just the right ways is tremendously complex. Maintaining data quality and accuracy is a major effort. And producing the real-time, meaningful insights that your stakeholders want seems nearly impossible.
You’re not alone. Unfortunately, addressing all of these challenges isn’t as easy as purchasing a software or SaaS solution. It takes a deep understanding of your business, technology expertise, proven processes, and the right tools. We’re here to help.
Comprehensive services and solutions to optimize your data and insights.
We bring the knowledge, expertise, tools, and best practices to help you overcome data complexity and unleash its value. We provide comprehensive services and solutions to support your efforts across the entire data management lifecycle.
Working closely with you as your trusted partner, our team can help you create an optimal data strategy for overcoming your data management challenges and achieving your goals. We’ll guide you with a detailed roadmap that helps you gain greater control over your data, reduce the chaos and complexity, and enable better outcomes.
Next, we’ll help you establish the right information architecture and data management processes to meet your unique needs. We’ll help you create policies and procedures to ensure your data is always accessible, reliable, accurate, and secure—now and in the future.
We’ll also help you develop and implement the right solutions – including data integration, data management, business intelligence, analytics – that are best fit your needs. Whether you need a custom-developed solution or a solution from industry leaders like Qlik, Informatica, Yellowbrick, or IBM—our team can help.
Explore how we can help.
- Create a comprehensive data strategy and roadmap
- Optimize your Information Architecture
- Simplify data integration
- Establish a strong data management foundation
- Optimize data quality, accuracy, and timeliness
- Unleash the value of your data in the cloud
- Gain fast, actionable insights from your BI and analytics solutions
- Leverage Artificial Intelligence to supercharge your capabilities
Our data analytics assessments are a great place to start optimizing your data. We’ll meet with your team to gain a thorough understanding of your business goals, challenges, and requirements. We’ll explore and document your current technology systems, data assets, processes, organizational structure, and capabilities.
We’ll determine what’s working, why expectations may be falling short, and identify the best opportunities for improvement. In addition, we’ll make recommendations on what’s needed to overcome data management challenges and apply analytics to gain the insights you need. We’ll also develop a prioritized list of the next actions to take, and generate a high-level roadmap to guide you through your data analytics journey.
As part of our Enterprise Architecture (EA) capabilities, we’ll help you create a modern Information Architecture (IA) that optimizes how you access, manage, and leverage your data. An optimized architecture will ensure your data is secure, data is transformed and exchanged efficiently, and data sources are connected and integrated seamlessly.
Your new architecture will enable you to support high-performance analytics, adapt quickly to rapid change, and enable highly effective decision-making. We’ll leverage our proven, 7-point Information Architecture Framework to understand your current IA capabilities and improve your information strategies and architectures.
To collect and consolidate the large volumes of data of various types and formats – many organizations have invested in numerous tools. However, this creates complexity and is costly to manage. Instead, we’ll help you leverage modern integration solutions to bring all of your data and applications together, on-premise and in the cloud.
For example, the MuleSoft Anypoint solution provides a single, comprehensive tool that unifies data and processes – regardless of their format or location – and combines batch and real-time processing for application and data integration. It provides:
- Out-of-the-box, pre-built connectivity to SaaS, cloud, and on-premise systems
- Advanced data transformation and aggregation
- Scheduling and implementation of Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Maximization of APIs in ETL/ELT implementations
- Support for messaging, events, and streaming
With a solid data management foundation in place, your company can focus on leveraging your data in new and better ways. By applying decades of experience, extensive business and technology expertise, and proven best practices – our data analytics consultants can help you build, implement, and optimize your data management foundation, wherever you are in your journey.
We’ll help you modernize your data warehouses and data lakes to increase scalability and meet peak demands from a large number of users. We’ll streamline data management processes and improve performance, enabling you to benefit from:
- More accessible and useful data
- Clean, consistent, and accurate information
- Exceptional performance and scalability
- More reliable and impactful reporting and analytics
- Better, faster, and more precise decision-making
- Greater efficiency and productivity
- Increased data security and governance
- Reduced errors and risks
- Superior customer service and experiences
Our work doesn’t stop at strategy and planning. We deliver comprehensive services and solutions to support your data analytics initiatives. Our team can help you overcome a variety of data challenges, gain better control, improve data integration and transformation processes, ensure data quality, and optimize data for AI and analytics. Leveraging proven, time-tested methodologies, we’ll ensure your data is:
- Break down silos to provide connectivity across all systems, no matter where they are deployed. Gain detailed insights into which systems source, transform, and consume data.
- Manage the flow of data on a real-time basis, automatically validate data accuracy, and monitor data across connections and sources to ensure that data is flowing seamlessly between them.
- Accelerate the flow of real-time data with user-friendly tools, lightning-fast data transfer capabilities, reusable APIs, and pre-built connectors.
- Through our validation processes, architectures, and proven solutions, we’ll ensure the quality and validity of data, suppress potentially bad data, and automatically standardize how data is processed and transformed.
- We’ll help clearly and fully document your data’s origins, content, meaning, patterns, and more. This promotes a common, enterprise-wide understanding of your data, promoting effective use.
- Multiple levels of governance and control built into our solutions ensure that neither your data nor its quality are compromised. Tokenization, data encryption, and edge protection enhance your security.
- Through API-led connectivity and flexible integration approaches, we enable you to create integrations quickly, connect any system, data source, or device anywhere, and adapt them easily as needs change.
- With a rich foundation of integrated, accurate, and high-quality data, you’ll be able to quickly deliver on business expectations, no matter how fast data volumes grow or how complex data sources are. Furthermore, you’ll be able to deliver new insights and innovations across the enterprise rapidly.
We’ll help you accelerate your cloud data migration and harness the benefits of migrating data to the cloud. Our team will guide you on a path that brings you the biggest value – with the smallest interruption to your workflows. We’ll help you evaluate the best cloud data analytics technologies, models, and architectures.
We’ll also help you organize and migrate your data to the cloud, implement and manage your cloud applications and data warehouse solutions, and ensure seamless integration between them wherever they reside. In addition, we’ll work closely with you to optimize your data analytics solutions and processes to realize the full benefits of the cloud.
Our experienced team offers a powerful combination of technical, architectural, and industry knowledge that can help you gain accurate and actionable insights across your business. You’ll leverage BI and analytics tools to learn what has happened, anticipate what will happen, and determine the best actions to take for improving performance and outcomes.
We help to improve how data is understood, simplify how it is navigated, and optimize how it is delivered. With extensive experience with many leading BI and analytics solutions – including Qlik, Cognos, and Tableau, we can also help you get the most from these investments. Our data analytics team will help you:
- Establish a high-performance, real-time analytical environment
- Ensure data accuracy and reliability so that your reports deliver trusted, actionable insights
- Implement the right architecture to support efficient, durable, and scalable analytics
- Identify the right KPIs or metrics, ensuring your organization is focused on the right ones
- Define which reports and analyses support stakeholders needs
- Develop custom dashboards and visualizations
- Determine and implement the right BI and analytics tools to fit your needs
- Automate reporting for various use cases and stakeholders
- Assist with predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, forecasting, simulations, mathematical optimization, and more.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) isn’t effective unless it’s applied to high-quality, accurate data. We help companies optimize their data for AI and analytics. By leveraging AI-powered solutions, companies can quickly analyze all types of data – structured and unstructured – to gain actionable insights, predict future disruptions, and move with agility to prevent them.
AI tools analyze massive amounts of data quickly and effectively, learn from it, and enhance the decisions and actions of stakeholders inside and outside the organization. Users can act quickly and with confidence based on more real-time information, helping to strengthen relationships, improve customer satisfaction, and create advantages in this fiercely competitive market.
Our team is knowledgeable around artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, predictive modeling, natural language processing, and more. We’ll help you ensure your data is ready for these capabilities, and apply them in the most effective manner.
Gain unprecedented insights from your enterprise solutions.
- Visibility and Insights from B2B operations
- Supply Chain Visibility and Insights
- Order Management Visibility and Insights
We’ll enable you to make the most of the critical data flowing through your B2B operations, helping you improve processes, increase collaboration, and improve performance.
Solutions like our B2B Visibility Portal enable enhanced visibility, reveals important information, and enables fast action. Your technical staff, business users, partners, and customers can see that data and insights that matter most to them. improve productivity, resolve issues quickly, and gain insights for improving business outcomes.
- Monitor and manage transactions in real-time
- Identify and rectify issues before they become disruptive problems
- Empower business and technical stakeholders with critical details they need to be more productive
- Ensure SLAs are met by developing and monitoring KPIs via real-time dashboards
- Improve partner performance by creating and tracking specific performance criteria
- Make informed, timely decisions to improve operations and increase profitability
We’ll help you achieve unprecedented visibility into your supply chain data and gain valuable insights for improving performance. Not only do our industry-leading supply chain solutions help to capture and manage massive volumes of supply chain data effectively, but the addition of cognitive and AI technologies bring a whole new level of actionable insights into supply chain processes.
Stakeholders across the business will have fast access to the data and reports they need to take swift and precise actions. They’ll make better-informed decisions to improve performance based on data related to order processes, inventory, delivery timelines, potential supply chain disruptions – and much more. We’ll help you leverage these supply chain solutions to:
- Identify and address issues and anomalies that may impact the business
- Monitor performance to ensure SLAs are met
- Reduce risk and mitigate disruption
- Enhance relationships through greater transparency and responsiveness
- Make solid predictions to prevent downtime and improve performance.
We’ll help you gain end-to-end visibility and clear, actionable insights to improve your omnichannel order operations. Our solutions present an accurate picture of order, inventory, store, fulfillment, and system performance to business, operations, and technical users. They can access complete, accurate, and current information across orders, customers, and processes – all through a single pane of glass.
Through personalized, self-service dashboards, your staff can discover the factors behind the metrics, uncover correlations, and understand why performance isn’t at the expected level. This insight enables them to make better-informed decisions to improve performance. Our solutions help to:
- Anticipate needs: Obtain a real-time, detailed understanding of orders, fill rates, shipping, inventory, stores, and channels.
- Avoid disruptions: Predict problems and prevent them through early detection and intervention.
- Optimize processes: Make well-informed decisions that optimize order and supply chain processes, customer satisfaction, and financial performance.
- Improve profitability: Reduce the time and cost of researching and compiling reports across multiple systems and brands.
Let’s Get Started
Count on our team to help you get the most value from your data. We’ll help you improve quality and accuracy while gaining unprecedented visibility and insights that drive competitive advantages.
Contact us today to discuss your data needs and challenges and explore what we can achieve together.