End-to-End, Real-Time Visibility
Gain extensive visibility and insights across transactions, systems, processes, orders, inventory, operations, and more.
Visibility has become a top challenge.
We help to overcome it.
When we speak to our clients about the challenges they’re facing, we hear a number of common issues, including:
- Customers and business partners want and need greater visibility into data
- Data silos and poor integrations between systems create blind spots
- Supply chains have become more global, complex, and difficult to manage
- Government and industry regulators require traceability
- A volatile environment has created an urgent need to better manage and mitigate risk
- Errors and downtime are more costly than ever, and faster identification and resolution are key
- Inadequate reporting makes it challenging to take the right actions at the right time
One of the key solutions to these challenges is improving visibility. Better visibility enables organizations to know what’s happening in real-time, so they can ensure the success of their critical transactions and processes. It enables them to find information about their B2B exchanges and answer questions for business users, partners, and customers – without requiring extensive time, effort, and specialized skills.
And when a problem occurs with a transaction or order, improved visibility helps organizations recognize and resolve them before orders are missed, shipments are late, and customers are lost.
However, while they recognize the benefits of improved visibility, many companies encounter major barriers to achieving the real-time visibility they want, including:
- Technology limitations
- Aging infrastructure
- Siloed applications
- Lack of connectivity and integration
- Data quality issues
Overcome barriers to achieve comprehensive, real-time visibility.
Unlock and access valuable data sources and systems to eliminate blind spots
View the entire lifecycle of B2B transactions and see their status in real-time
Gain extensive visibility across the supply chain to optimize performance
Achieve end-to-end visibility across customer order and fulfillment processes
Enable comprehensive inventory visibility across all locations
Obtain real-time, actionable business and technical insights across operations
As a result of gaining real-time, end-to-end visibility, companies achieve a wide variety of benefits, including:
Reduced risk and costs
by accelerating issue identification and resolution
Improved collaboration internally and with partners
through trusted, shared visibility and a single source of truth.
Better, faster decisions
by empowering business users to take the right actions at the right time.
Increased customer satisfaction
by empowering them with the visibility they want while responding faster to their needs.
through better monitoring and management tools.
Better business outcomes
through timely, actionable insights for decision-makers across the organization.
Explore how we can help.
- Unlock and access valuable data sources and systems and eliminate blind spots
- Achieve a complete view across your B2B transactions and processes.
- Gain extensive visibility across your supply chain to optimize performance.
- Achieve end-to-end visibility across your customer order and fulfillment processes
- Enable comprehensive inventory visibility across all locations
- Obtain real-time, actionable business and technical insights across your operations
We help to implement a modern, comprehensive approach to integration, enabling companies to connect all systems, data sources, and devices seamlessly. Business and technical users can unlock data as APIs and create integrations between systems – easily and quickly. Your organization can eliminate data silos to enable the seamless flow of information. You’ll overcome integration complexities that create data access and visibility challenges. And with the right integration solution, you can achieve extensive visibility into data flows across systems, processes, and operations – all through a single pane of glass.
The seamless, error-free transfer of critical B2B data is essential to your success and to the strength of your B2B partner relationships. Our solutions provide complete, end-to-end tracking and control of B2B transactions and file transfers, enabling companies to:
- Monitor and manage transactions in real-time, giving them unprecedented control and oversight
- Identify and rectify issues before they become disruptive problems
- Empower business and technical stakeholders with actionable information
- Ensure SLAs are met by developing and monitoring KPIs via real-time dashboards
- Improve partner performance by creating and tracking specific performance criteria
- Make informed, timely decisions to improve operations, increase profitability, and recognize superior B2B partner performance.
With modern supply chain solutions like the IBM Sterling Supply Chain solutions, you can gain a consolidated view of supply chain data and leverage AI to gain deeper, actionable insights. Stakeholders gain access to the real-time information they need to take action and make better-informed decisions. They’re empowered to improve performance based on data related to order processes, inventory, delivery timelines, potential supply chain disruptions – and much more. By deepening supply chain visibility, you can achieve numerous benefits, including:
- Faster issue resolution: Identify and address issues and anomalies that may impact the business
- Improved performance: Enables performance monitoring to ensure SLAs are met
- Reduced risk: Insights and swift action help to reduce risk and mitigate disruption
- Improved relationships: Enhances relationships through greater transparency and responsiveness with customers, suppliers, and trading partners.
- Better insights and outcomes: Enables timely insights and analytics to make solid predictions, prevent downtime, and improve performance.
Our services and solutions will help you digitize and automate complex order fulfillment processes, gain greater visibility and control of orders across your operations, and optimize omnichannel fulfillment.
With real-time visibility, business users will know how the business is performing so they can adjust inventory levels, plan promotions, and undertake other activities to increase revenue and reduce costs. Operations staff will see how fulfillment processes are functioning so they can divert inventory, alter transportation methods, or make other changes to improve customer satisfaction. Technical users can see how systems are functioning so they can ensure that everything is up-and-running appropriately, and they have the required technology in place. As a result, they can:
- Anticipate needs
- Avoid disruption
- Optimize processes
- Act quickly
We’ll help you gain inventory visibility across all of your locations, suppliers, and sales channels, which can have a profound impact on your organization’s performance and on your customer relationships. You’ll know exactly what you have in inventory and precisely where it is – even when it’s widely dispersed throughout the globe, in transit, and changing every minute.
Our advanced Order Management systems provide accurate, real-time, global inventory visibility, and standalone Inventory Visibility systems can also enhance the capabilities of your existing OMS solution. By leveraging these solutions to make inventory visible in real-time, companies can operate with lower inventory levels and fulfill customer orders at a lower cost-to-serve. As a result of improved inventory visibility, companies can:
- Prevent stockouts by identifying shortages and making fast adjustments
- Increase inventory turns and reduce carrying costs
- Make in-transit inventory available to purchase
- Drive additional revenue with aging inventory
- Plan for the future more effectively
- Delight customers and improve engagement
- Reduce costs and improve profitability
To optimize the performance across your operations, you need extensive oversight. And you must empower your business, operations, and technical users with clear and actionable insights. Our services and solutions can help provide the insights you need to drive improvements across your operations. You’ll gain an accurate picture of customers, orders, inventory, store performance, fulfillment operations, system performance, and more. Users will have fast access to the accurate data they need to understand and act quickly.
Furthermore, by ensuring a rich foundation of accurate, comprehensive data and enabling you to generate actionable insights quickly and easily – your company will make better-informed decisions to improve performance, build customer loyalty, and gain competitive advantages.
As a result of gaining clear and actionable insights, companies can achieve numerous benefits, including:
- Increase accuracy in planning order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes
- Better understand risks and take steps to mitigate them
- Prepare for the future by spotting patterns and trends
- Monitor transactions, performance, trends, and more for better-informed decisions.
- Gain a greater return on investment by acting upon better information.
Let’s Get Started
Count on us to help you address your visibility challenges and drive more value for your organization.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and explore what we can accomplish together.