Efficient, Intelligent Supply Chain
We’ll help you reduce costs, improve performance, and increase profitability by enabling a connected, responsive, and intelligent supply chain.
Overcome barriers to speed and performance.
Today’s supply chains are facing tremendous complexity, along with pressure to improve performance. Common challenges include:
- An ever-growing, global trading partner community
- Explosive growth in the volume and variety of data to manage
- Ongoing pressure to reduce costs
- Meeting high customer expectations
- Demand volatility wreaking havoc on inventory levels
- High costs of downtime and penalties
- Disruption from unanticipated events, including COVID and weather
Many companies have invested in a variety of technologies to help address these challenges, but they continue to face barriers to achieving their goals. This includes:
- Varying degrees of technical sophistication among B2B partners
- Inability to access or leverage data scattered across disparate systems
- Numerous manual, error-prone processes
- Poor integration between systems and data sources
- Limited availability of in-house technical skills or resources
- Lack of real-time visibility into data, processes, and inventory
- Business users and partners can’t access what they need without IT support
- Lack of timely, actionable insights for improving outcomes
Overcoming these challenges is critical to your organization’s success. While some supply chain management processes and technologies may have worked “well enough” for a long time – now, they’re woefully insufficient in today’s environment.
They’re slow, error-prone, too complex to manage manually, and they can require so much time and resources that they extract rather than adding to your operation’s profitability. It’s time for a change.
Drive greater efficiency, agility, and competitive advantages.
The seamless, error-free transfer of critical information is essential to the performance of your supply chain. When you digitize your information, streamline processes, and enhance visibility – everyone in your ecosystem benefits. You lay the groundwork for unprecedented efficiency, speed, productivity, and agility. By improving connectivity and collaboration with your entire ecosystem of suppliers, partners, and customers, you’ll increase speed, quality, profitability, satisfaction, and more.
By enabling end-to-end visibility and always-on communications, you’ll reduce risks and avoid downtime. And by leveraging analytics and AI effectively, you’ll make faster, more informed decisions to drive better outcomes for your company, your customers, and your partners.
Comprehensive services and solutions to enable intelligent supply chains.
We’re here to help you achieve these benefits and more. Through an array of solutions and services, we’ll improve integration, collaboration, visibility, and insights across your supply chain. Leveraging extensive technical and business experience, along with the innovative technology solutions of our partners, we’ll empower your organization to improve efficiency and effectiveness, reduce cost and risk, achieve end-to-end visibility, and gain actionable insights.
You’ll benefit from a transparent, agile supply chain that scales with your organization and adapts to changing customer and market demands. You’ll accelerate collaboration with your suppliers and partners, connect critical B2B processes and systems, leverage AI to predict and prevent disruptions, and empower your team with unprecedented visibility and insights. In addition, your company will enhance its ability to respond to adversity, navigate uncertainty, and address rapidly-changing demands.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Create a comprehensive strategy and architecture to improve supply chain performance
- Digitize supply chain information and processes
- Enable seamless connectivity and collaboration with all partners
- Integrate critical systems and data sources across the enterprise
- Enable greater visibility to mitigate risk, reduce errors, and avoid disruption
- Streamline and accelerate complex omnichannel order processes
- Simplify the management of supply chain systems and processes
- Harness the power of Artificial Intelligence to improve outcomes
- Gain detailed, actionable insights for improving performance
Leveraging extensive experience in Enterprise Architecture and supply chains, we’ll help you develop a comprehensive strategy and architecture for improving efficiency, agility, and visibility. Through an in-depth Enterprise Architecture assessment, we’ll gain a clear understanding of where you are today, where you want to go, and the best opportunities for success.
Based on this information, we’ll develop a comprehensive strategy and roadmap—aligned with your business goals—to help you achieve results quickly and cost-effectively. We’ll help to determine which actions to take, create a detailed plan and timeline, and prioritize your technology investments. In addition, we’ll design a scalable, future-ready architecture that supports your goals. By working collaboratively with your team, we can help you execute on your strategy and roadmap as well.
Companies leveraging digital supply chain technologies benefit from astounding improvements in performance and profitability. We’ll help you accelerate your digital supply chain transformation through extensive expertise, proven processes, and industry-leading supply chain solutions. We’ll help you connect with all of your business partners and automate processes through industry-leading B2B integration solutions and B2B collaboration networks. We’ll work with you to digitize, streamline, and automate processes in the most effective manner.
Digitization provides the critical foundation for enhanced visibility and insights. It empowers your team to track and manage transactions in real-time, helping to avoid errors, reduce costs, and mitigate risks. It also enables you to leverage AI, analytics, and blockchain capabilities to improve supply chain performance, prevent disruptions, and gain competitive advantages.
Leveraging decades of experience with B2B integration and supply chain solutions, we’ll help you connect and collaborate effectively with all of your business partners.
We’ll help you harness the power of advanced B2B networks – the foundation of your digitized supply chain. It facilitates the connection, collection, integration, and automation of data exchange with all of your partners, large and small. It can enable the translation of documents, faxes, email attachments, and others that may be needed to achieve 100% integration with your partners. You’ll eliminate the chaos of paper documents, faxes, emails, and snail mail – and reduce the time and errors associated with processing them. And if you have small partners who continue to communicate with you manually, you can digitize a wide variety of fax, email, and other documents and transactions by leveraging small partner automation tools.
Furthermore, a B2B gateway like IBM Sterling B2B Integrator plays a critical role in integrating and automating complex B2B and EDI processes across partner communities. It provides a single, scalable platform for supporting most protocols and formats, securing and transforming your data, and ensuring high availability. Drawing upon decades of experience with this powerful solution, we’ll help you optimize its value and performance while reducing TCO.
We’ll also help you accelerate trading partner onboarding, reducing onboarding time from weeks or months to days or minutes. Furthermore, we can help simplify partner management, enabling partner self-service access and control that can strengthen your B2B relationship.
Our team will help you leverage the right combination of these and other B2B integration solutions to achieve the connectivity, integration, and visibility you need and the results you want.
Our team can help your company leverage integration solutions and APIs to connect the critical supply chain systems and data sources – quickly and securely. We’ll enable you to connect data, devices, and applications anywhere – and unlock data that’s currently inaccessible in disparate data sources inside and outside the enterprise.
We'll enable you to integrate cloud, SaaS, and on-premises solutions across your ecosystem, and achieve the visibility you need to manage your supply chain effectively. Through our industry-leading integration platforms, we’ll also help you connect with customers and partners through new channels, and support new B2B communication approaches with your non-EDI-enabled partners.
Three out of four line-of-business leaders say the lack of actionable insight into key supply chain processes impedes performance. Our team helps to overcome those challenges by enabling end-to-end visibility across your supply chain data and processes. Armed with real-time visibility, your team and your partners can gain detailed, actionable insights, helping to reveal and address issues as they happen.
Furthermore, we can enable real-time global inventory visibility, providing a single view of your inventory – from raw material availability and supplier orders to the last mile of customer delivery. And we provide order management visibility, enabling full visibility into your omnichannel order processes. As a result, you’ll achieve a better inventory utilization, improve order orchestration and sourcing processes, and differentiate through better omnichannel experiences.
Our supply chain visibility and insights solutions help to:
- Provide end-to-end visibility into transactions, files, and partners
- Raise awareness of potential supply chain disruptions and their possible impact
- Deliver role-based, self-service access and visibility to users inside and outside your organization
- Gain 360-degree lifecycle tracking and control
- Generate actionable reports that deliver business and technical insights
- Present accurate, real-time business and technical insights via individualized dashboards
- Provide instant access to underlying data for better control and troubleshooting
- Save time by enabling faster handoffs from line-of-business users when an in-depth investigation is required.
- Respond quickly to changes in supply and demand
- Deliver better customer experiences
We help you overcome omnichannel complexities, deliver seamless customer experiences across all channels, and orchestrate orders intelligently. By leveraging best-of-breed omnichannel order management solutions and smart integration approaches, you can deliver the experience your customers want, deliver more perfect orders, and improve your profitability.
We’ll enable real-time integration between a variety of systems to enable omnichannel capabilities and automate complex processes. Through seamless connectivity with a wide variety of suppliers, carriers, and partners – you’ll enable the uninterrupted, timely flow of information and inventory.
Your team can gain full visibility into all of your order processes as they’re happening, and gain actionable insights for improving them. Your customers will be delighted with full visibility into inventory, the ability to choose from a variety of flexible fulfillment options, and more perfect orders. In addition, with access to the right customer and order information, your store and call center associates can deliver personalized, high-quality service to your customers.
Our solutions help you simplify management and reduce ongoing costs by providing user-friendly tools designed for greater speed, ease-of-use, and productivity. For example, our Lightwell B2B Framework provides a unified interface for viewing and managing data across multiple solutions. It provides:
- Centralized, end-to-end visibility and control of documents and processes
- A wide variety of pre-built tools, accelerators, and connectors
- 360° document lifecycle tracking
- Flexible, extensive search capabilities so users can easily find and track all transactions
- Simplified reprocessing and resending
- Simplified trading partner onboarding and management
This solution, along with other supply chain visibility and insights solutions in our portfolio, enables numerous benefits:
- Faster identification and remediation of errors
- Less time spent researching, tracking, and reprocessing transactions
- Ensured compliance while reducing the risk of penalties
- Reduced trading partner onboarding time – from days or weeks to minutes
- Less time spent on administrative tasks, freeing time for higher-value activities
We’ll help you make your supply chain smarter with AI. While AI capabilities may still feel out of reach for some, it’s accessible now in our intelligent supply chain solutions. AI-powered solutions can analyze massive volumes of data and generate fast, accurate insights and guidance to help mitigate issues that might otherwise disrupt your supply chain. They’ll help you save time, money, and effort required to manage supply chain. They’ll help you improve efficiency and outcomes in a number of ways:
- Faster answers: An AI-powered digital B2B network can retrieve order and transactional data up to 90% faster than traditional methods.
- Ease of use: AI enables the use of natural language to help line-of-business teams easily understand the health and performance of supply chain processes – while reducing reliance on IT.
- Better insights: AI can quickly analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data from a variety of internal and external sources, understand it, and present insights to help users make better decisions. They can predict and prevent problems that might not be revealed through other means. AI-powered solutions like IBM Sterling Supply Chain Insights can examine and analyze weather conditions, inventory levels, social trends, news, shipping delays, border crossing times, and numerous other factors that could impact your supply chain.
- Increased automation: AI can act on information and automate numerous manual tasks. As a result, your business and IT teams can be more efficient and focus their efforts on ensuring better performance and outcomes.
- Faster response: AI capabilities can proactively help adjust processes, initiate actions, and even send notifications to affected internal and external staff.
Through our services and solutions, we empower your stakeholders and partners with actionable, relevant insights for improving outcomes. Our solutions not only provide dashboards and KPIs that help you monitor and manage your supply chain systems and transactions – but they also help you analyze performance and financial trends across your products, orders, locations, and partners.
Through user-friendly web-based tools, authorized business users inside and outside the organization can easily configure dashboards to easily view the reports they want – without IT assistance or error-prone, manual reporting processes. They can drill drown into underlying data to understand what’s happening in greater detail. Decision-makers can see timely, relevant insights tailored to their role, enabling them to make better, faster decisions. IT users also gain access to the insights they need, helping to ensure everything is running as expected.
As a result, you’ll get the most value from the information flowing between your systems.
You’ll gain insights for driving improvements across your processes and operations, improve productivity and efficiency across your organization, and increase partner and customer satisfaction with better and faster service.
Your supply chain plays a critical role in your company’s success. Choose your partners wisely.
Our team has decades of experience helping companies improve their B2B and supply chain processes. By combining our expertise with powerful IBM Sterling Supply Chain solutions, we’re able to offer solutions and capabilities you won’t find elsewhere.
Learn more about our solutions and services, and let us help you navigate your way to a modernized, efficient, and intelligent supply chain.
Let’s Get Started
Interested in enabling a more efficient and intelligent supply chain?
Contact us to discuss how we can help you advance your supply chain capabilities to achieve your goals.