Services Provided by the Leveraging Team
The Leveraging team brings an innovative, comprehensive suite of services and offerings that we can now extend to Lightwell clients. Examples include:
Enterprise Architecture and Governance
Tapping into decades of experience and best practices, the team helps to put structure around how companies align IT strategy with business strategy, stay on track with their strategic initiatives, and achieve their goals more effectively. They offer a full range of Enterprise Architecture consulting services including Workshops, Enterprise Architecture Roadmaps, and IT Governance Programs. In addition, they have a proven EA Operating Model that simplifies complexity so you get fast results.
The Leveraging team helps companies overcome numerous integration and connectivity challenges while improving speed, performance, and agility. They help to:
- Connect data, devices, and applications anywhere
- Improve access to critical data and insights
- Gain greater oversight over their technology portfolios
- Leverage APIs to accelerate growth
- Employ repeatable, controlled planning processes
- Align people, process, and technologies
They offer a full range of Integration consulting services spanning APIs, Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Microservices, and more including:
- Integration assessments
- Integration strategy and planning
- Integration architecture
- API Strategy and API Management consulting
- Integration solution design and development
- Integration and Edge Zone Security
- Integration and API solution vendor selection
In addition, through their Integration Frameworks, the team uses proven methodologies to develop integrations within accelerated timeframes.
Integration Solution Implementation, Management, and Support
With hundreds of certifications and a long track record of success, the team from Leveraging offers deep expertise around industry-leading Integration solutions—including the IBM Cloud Integration solutions and MuleSoft. They help companies implement, manage, and optimize these solutions—on-premise, in the cloud, or in hybrid environments. This includes:
- Integration, Connectivity, and SOA—including IBM MQ, Datapower, and App Connect Enterprise/IIB
- API Management including IBM API Connect and MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Managed Services for Integration Solutions
Through extensive business and technical knowledge, the team helps to match an organization’s skills and resources to their business strategies, prioritize their action plans, and improve decision-making. They provide:
- Strategic and initiative planning
- Business Process Management
- Organizational development and change management
- Requirements engineering
- Vendor selection
The team helps companies maximize the value of their information by following systemic, structural, and orderly principles.
Partner with Us
Let’s explore how we can help you succeed with your key initiatives.
Contact us today or call us (614) 310-2700 and we’ll connect you with one of our experts.