B2B Integration Realities
Today, organizations are trying to achieve unprecedented levels of B2B integration and collaboration while supporting a growing number of trading partners and transactions, numerous legacy systems, and complex business processes. At the same time they’re faced with a scarcity of B2B integration experts, tighter budgets and a staff that is working beyond capacity.
Moving B2B Integration and File Transfers to the Cloud
For many, a compelling solution for these challenges is to move B2B integration and file transfers to the cloud. And through our partnership with IBM, we can provide you a comprehensive Integration-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution, including efficient provisioning, infrastructure, business process management, support, and reporting. This solution offers greater business value at a lower TCO than is typically available from an in-house managed solution.
With our cloud-based B2B integration and collaboration services, we can manage part or all of your B2B integration and EDI infrastructure, enabling you to:
- Reduce the TCO of your B2B operations
- Increase the reliability and performance of your B2B operations
- Improve onboarding and management of your trading partners, resulting in improved satisfaction
B2B Integration and File Transfer Cloud Services Solutions Through our Partnership with IBM
- IBM® Sterling B2B Collaboration Network - A cloud-based B2B integration solution that provides secure and reliable connectivity and collaboration with customers and business partners.
- IBM Sterling B2B Integration Services – Building upon the cloud-based B2B integration and visibility capabilities of IBM Sterling B2B Collaboration Network, we provide comprehensive managed services for partner onboarding, B2B process management, and trading partner support.
- B2B Integration Managed Services from Lightwell – We offer four levels of B2B integration managed services, from staffing to comprehensive management of your B2B integration solution
- IBM Sterling File Transfer Service – A cloud service for your file-based B2B interactions and an alternative to your on-premise managed file transfer solution. We’ll help you communicate with your partners through a single, secure, reliable connection while minimizing the the capital expense and operational impact.