B2B Integration and Managed File Transfer in the Cloud: Key Considerations, Impact and Options
Presented by Aberdeen Group, IBM and Oxford Consulting Group
November 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM PST | 2:00 PM EST | 7:00 PM GMT
Register for the Webinar
In this webinar, you'll learn about the business case, best practices and key considerations for cloud-based B2B integration and managed file transfer (MFT) solutions in optimizing B2B collaboration.
Aberdeen Group Principal Analyst Bryan Ball will be joined by John Mesberg of IBM and Chris Halvorson of Oxford Consulting Group to present:
- Research on the drivers and impact of Integration-as-a-Service (IaaS) and cloud-based file transfer services
- The use and adoption of cloud deployment for B2B Integration and MFT
- The benefits, best practices, and key considerations for your organization moving forward.
- Insights gained through actual deployments
- Important technology and resource considerations, and the pros and cons of different cloud deployment options
If you are interested in a robust discussion on B2B collaboration challenges, the benefits of cloud-based B2B Integration and MFT solutions, and deployment options available to your organization, please plan to join us on November 15.
Supply Chain Management,
Bryan Ball is the Vice President and Principal Analyst for Aberdeen's Supply Chain Management (SCM) research practice, responsible...
B2B and Commerce Solutions,
John Mesberg is Vice President, Commerce Solutions. In this role he is responsible for bringing value to our clients through an expanded...
B2B Integration and Supply Chain Management
Oxford Consulting Group
As Vice President, B2B Integration and Supply Chain Management Solutions at Oxford Consulting Group, Chris Halvorson is responsible...